For those of you who couldn't find the answers, or just didn't have the mental energy to look, here are the answer to the supplements quiz posted Sept. 14, 2012:
- What are 3 supplements that can help with brain function? 5-HTP, Carnitine, Omega-3 (Fish Oil), Rhodiola, St. John's Wort, SAM-e, Theanine.
- Which "letter" vitamin can help relieve pain? Vitamin D
- When starting new supplements, should you start at the average therapeutic dosage or the smallest possible dose? The smallest possible dose, to minimize the risk of side effects.
- What popular pain/tenderness supplement comes from apples? Malic acid (frequently found in the combination supplement magnesium malate)
- Which popular supplement is found in most of the tissues in your body? CoQ10
Learn more about supplements: